As a member of Minnesota Quilters, Inc., you will receive these benefits:;
- MQ monthly Newsletter with information about upcoming meetings, quilt shows around the Midwest, quilt shops' special events, and much more.
- Access to special events for MQ members only.
- Early registration for MQ annual quilt shows.
- Membership discounts for the MQ annual show and other MQ events.
- Special offers from our MQ Business Members.
- Access to the library and video library at the Textile Center of Minnesota
- Voting privileges.
- Access to online Member Directory
Minnesota Quilters, Inc. is launching a new initiative to mutually benefit quilt-related businesses and our members. We are excited about the possibilities, and hope you will consider becoming a Minnesota Quilters Business Member.
Beginning September 1, 2011, Business Membership will entitle you to all the benefits and privileges enjoyed by Regular Minnesota Quilters, Inc. members plus the following:
- Name and Link on Business Member page of the Minnesota Quilters, Inc. website (www.mnquilt.org) during your membership term.
- Helpful Referrals to your business location by MQ office staff.
- Your business Name and Location published in January, April, July and September issues of the MQ monthly newsletter.
- Name and Location Listed in the MQ Annual Report publised at the end of each calendar year.
- Opportunity to apply for vending at an MQ monthly meeting.
- Eligible for Frequent Advertiser rates for ads in MQ monthly newsletter. For rate sheet, click here.
- 2 free business card size ads during calendar year in MQ monthly newsletter.
- Email copy of MQ monthly newsletter.
- Textile Center Library privileges.
- Opportunity to apply to offer workshops to MQ members in coordination with MQ Education calendar if space and/or schedules allow. For further information regarding this opportunity, contact the MQ Education Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or if you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, become a Business Member, contact MQ at email@example.com.
The cost of a Business Membership
is $65 a year.
Rebecca Finch, Business Member Coordinator
Membership Level Annual Dues Regular Membership:
Access to all website features. Receive newsletter. Early Registration for Annual Show. Textile Center Library privileges.
$40 Business Membership:
Quilt-related business. Access to all website features. Link to your website. Receive newsletter. Textile Center Library privileges.
Full time student. Access to all website features. Receive newsletter. Early Registration for Annual Show. Textile Center Library privileges.
Minnesota Quilters, Inc. provides an online Membership Management feature to members. If you are a current Minnesota Quilters' member and have set up your MQ password, you may renew your membership, update your contact information, access the member directory, register for the annual quilt show, sign up for classes and other MQ events—all online. Personal information will never be shared with anyone other than a member.
To become a member or to renew your membership, you can do one of the following:
- Click here to Join or Renew using the online process.
- Print the MQ Request for Membership form, which includes instructions for completing and mailing.
- Attend a Minnesota Quilters meeting and sign up or renew there.
To access the online Member Directory, you must be a member in good standing and have set up your password. If you have not yet set up your password, you can do so when you click this link: Current Member Directory. Instructions are on the opening screen.
Have the MQ Office staff update your information
To protect your personal security, we ask that changes be communicated in writing. To update your information, do one of the following:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail the changes to the MQ office.
If you are having difficulties opening a form or link, there may be issues with your web browser. Updating to the most recent version of Internet Explorer or changing to Firefox as your brower may solve these issues. Both of these options are free.
- Update Internet Explorer at:
- Install Firefox from www.mozilla.com