Apply for a grant from Minnesota Quilters, Inc
Minnesota Quilters' Grant Program
Minnesota Quilters, Inc. provides educational and service project grants as well as donations to promote interest and education in quilting.
We accept grant applications each year between July 1 and September 16. The respondent's application will need to be post-marked no later than September 16. During the month of October our Grant Review committee will review the applications and then make a recommendation to the Board, listing the recommended grants and the amount recommended to be provided to each grantee individual or organization. The board will review the grant recommendations at the November board meeting and then dispense funds no later than December 31 of that year.
To apply, please complete the grant form and mail it to:
Minnesota Quilters, Inc.
253 State Street
St. Paul, MN 55107-1612
Direct any questions to the above address or to: [email protected].
- Available to small quilt groups or individuals to educate people about quilting and promote quilting throughout the state and elsewhere
- Grants of $50 - $500 available
Service Project Grants
- Available to individuals or groups to construct quilts for social service-oriented organizations (hospitals, women's shelters, etc.)
- Grants of $100 - $500 available
- Available to nonprofit entities to educate people about quilting and promote quilting throughout the state and elsewhere
- Grants of $100 - $2,000 available