The mission of Minnesota Quilters, Inc. is to nurture the art and craft of quilting through inspiration and education, to support our communities through our craft, and to honor our quilting heritage.
Minnesota Quilters, Inc. will be a statewide leader in providing creative quilting education, activities, and mentoring through a welcoming and diverse community of quilters with various skills and abilities.
- Integrity: Demonstrating responsible leadership in the organization and within the quilting community at large
- Inclusivity: Welcoming, encouraging, approachable, and responsive to unique and diverse talents
- Education: Using our time and talents to encourage and teach others about quilting; sharing new ideas and techniques; fostering creative achievement
- Collaboration: Working together to learn and grow as quilters; creating quilts and other items to meet community needs, supporting the organization through volunteer opportunities, and cultivating mentoring relationships
- Enjoyment: Celebrating the friendship and joy of sharing quilting in all its form, and enriching the satisfaction that creating, enjoying and exhibiting quilts can bring
- Tradition: Honoring the legacy of quilting by preserving its history and celebrating its future directions